Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SATIATES
In which Scrabble dictionary does SATIATES exist?
Definitions of SATIATES in dictionaries:
- verb - fill to satisfaction
- verb - overeat or eat immodestly
- v - to satisfy to or beyond capacity
There are 8 letters in SATIATES: A A E I S S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SATIATES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SATIATES plus a wildcard: SATIATES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SATIATES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SATIATES
- Kathryn Bigelow win makes history at Oscars
- Kim Kardashian satiates ice-cream cravings
- Its all in the beard... November 2010
- CU Presents schedule satiates cultural omnivores - Boulder Daily ...
- Prada image courtesy of style.com. Boccioni image source .
- New Byzantium Clip satiates Your Hunger for Classy Vampires ...
- Comfort Food for the Soul Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup Chattering ...
- Function meets form Belstaff The Dandooligan
- Corona Investment ManagementInc.
- Kosmo Vinyl creates a Clash gathering at opening night
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.