Scrabble word: AGITATE
Is AGITATE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of AGITATE in dictionaries:
- verb - try to stir up public opinion
- verb - cause to be agitated, excited, or roused
- verb - exert oneself continuously, vigorously, or obtrusively to gain an end or engage in a crusade for a certain cause or person
- verb - move very slightly
- verb - move or cause to move back and forth
- verb - change the arrangement or position of
- To cause to move with violence or sudden force.
- To upset; disturb: was agitated by the alarming news.
- To stir up public interest in a cause: agitate for a tax reduction.
- adj - to move with a violent, irregular action [v -TATED, -TATING, -TATES] : AGITABLE
There are 7 letters in AGITATE: A A E G I T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AGITATE
Click to search all anagrams of AGITATE plus a wildcard: AGITATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AGITATE
Images for AGITATE
Lookup in Wiki
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.