Scrabble word: TAILGATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TAILGATE exist?
Definitions of TAILGATE in dictionaries:
- noun - a gate at the rear of a vehicle
- verb - follow at a dangerously close distance
- A hinged board or closure at the rear of a vehicle, such as a station wagon, that can be lowered during loading and unloading.
- One of the pair of gates downstream in a canal lock.
- To drive so closely behind (another vehicle) that one cannot stop or swerve with ease in an emergency.
- To follow closely behind (another person), as in gaining access to an area requiring the use of an electronic identification card.
- To follow another vehicle too closely.
- To participate in a picnic that is served from the tailgate of a vehicle, as before a sports event.
- verb - to drive dangerously close behind another vehicle