Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TAILGATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TAILGATE exist?
Definitions of TAILGATE in dictionaries:
- noun - a gate at the rear of a vehicle
- verb - follow at a dangerously close distance
- A hinged board or closure at the rear of a vehicle, such as a station wagon, that can be lowered during loading and unloading.
- One of the pair of gates downstream in a canal lock.
- To drive so closely behind (another vehicle) that one cannot stop or swerve with ease in an emergency.
- To follow closely behind (another person), as in gaining access to an area requiring the use of an electronic identification card.
- To follow another vehicle too closely.
- To participate in a picnic that is served from the tailgate of a vehicle, as before a sports event.
- v - to drive dangerously close behind another vehicle
There are 8 letters in TAILGATE: A A E G I L T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TAILGATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TAILGATE plus a wildcard: TAILGATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TAILGATE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TAILGATE
- Santa Fe tailgate party 1999
- Aloha Stadium tailgate Policy & Prohibited Items Aloha Stadium
- tailgate BBQ Set-up. Doesnt get better than this folks. - Core77
- Turbo Net Pickup Truck tailgate Net
- tailgate Nets
- tailgate Sandwiches Lucy Janes Best
- tailgate Safety Meeting(s)
- How-To Organize a tailgate Party on Your Smartphone CheetahDeals ...