Scrabble word: TAILGATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TAILGATE exist?
Definitions of TAILGATE in dictionaries:
- noun - a gate at the rear of a vehicle
- verb - follow at a dangerously close distance
- A hinged board or closure at the rear of a vehicle, such as a station wagon, that can be lowered during loading and unloading.
- One of the pair of gates downstream in a canal lock.
- To drive so closely behind (another vehicle) that one cannot stop or swerve with ease in an emergency.
- To follow closely behind (another person), as in gaining access to an area requiring the use of an electronic identification card.
- To follow another vehicle too closely.
- To participate in a picnic that is served from the tailgate of a vehicle, as before a sports event.
- verb - to drive dangerously close behind another vehicle
There are 8 letters in TAILGATE: A A E G I L T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TAILGATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TAILGATE plus a wildcard: TAILGATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TAILGATE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TAILGATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.