Scrabble word: SPOILER
Is SPOILER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPOILER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a candidate with no chance of winning but who may draw enough votes to prevent one of the leading candidates from winning
- noun - someone who takes spoils or plunder (as in war)
- noun - someone who pampers or spoils by excessive indulgence
- noun - an airfoil mounted on the rear of a car to reduce lift at high speeds
- noun - a hinged airfoil on the upper surface of an aircraft wing that is raised to reduce lift and increase drag
- One who seizes spoils or booty.
- Something that causes spoilage.
- A long, narrow hinged plate on the upper surface of an airplane wing that reduces lift and increases drag when raised.
- An air deflector mounted usually at the rear of an automobile to reduce lift at high speeds.
- A candidate for office whose chances of winning are slight but who may get enough votes to prevent one of the leading candidates from winning.
- verb - to impair the value or quality of
There are 7 letters in SPOILER: E I L O P R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SPOILER
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPOILER, to go: SPOILER?
Rearrange the letters in SPOILER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of SPOILER
6 letters out of SPOILER
5 letters out of SPOILER
4 letters out of SPOILER
3 letters out of SPOILER
2 letters out of SPOILER
Contextual use of SPOILER
Images for SPOILER
What's nearby SPOILER
Lookup in Wiki for SPOILER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We keep maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SPOILER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SPOILER"