Scrabble word: SPOILER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPOILER exist?
Definitions of SPOILER in dictionaries:
- noun - a candidate with no chance of winning but who may draw enough votes to prevent one of the leading candidates from winning
- noun - someone who takes spoils or plunder (as in war)
- noun - someone who pampers or spoils by excessive indulgence
- noun - an airfoil mounted on the rear of a car to reduce lift at high speeds
- noun - a hinged airfoil on the upper surface of an aircraft wing that is raised to reduce lift and increase drag
- One who seizes spoils or booty.
- Something that causes spoilage.
- A long, narrow hinged plate on the upper surface of an airplane wing that reduces lift and increases drag when raised.
- An air deflector mounted usually at the rear of an automobile to reduce lift at high speeds.
- A candidate for office whose chances of winning are slight but who may get enough votes to prevent one of the leading candidates from winning.
- verb - to impair the value or quality of