Scrabble word: SPOILERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPOILERS exist?
Definitions of SPOILERS in dictionaries:
- noun - a candidate with no chance of winning but who may draw enough votes to prevent one of the leading candidates from winning
- noun - someone who takes spoils or plunder (as in war)
- noun - someone who pampers or spoils by excessive indulgence
- noun - an airfoil mounted on the rear of a car to reduce lift at high speeds
- noun - a hinged airfoil on the upper surface of an aircraft wing that is raised to reduce lift and increase drag
- verb - to impair the value or quality of
There are 8 letters in SPOILERS: E I L O P R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPOILERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPOILERS plus a wildcard: SPOILERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPOILERS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPOILERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.