Scrabble word: PROLEPSIS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROLEPSIS exist?
Definitions of PROLEPSIS in dictionaries:
- noun - anticipating and answering objections in advance
- The anachronistic representation of something as existing before its proper or historical time, as in the precolonial United States.
- The assignment of something, such as an event or a name, to a time that precedes it, as in If you tell the cops, you’re a dead man.
- The use of a descriptive word in anticipation of the act or circumstances that would make it applicable, as dry in They drained the lake dry.
- The anticipation and answering of an objection or argument before one’s opponent has put it forward.
There are 9 letters in PROLEPSIS: E I L O P P R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROLEPSIS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROLEPSIS plus a wildcard: PROLEPSIS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROLEPSIS
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROLEPSIS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.