Scrabble word: ISOLATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ISOLATE exist?
Definitions of ISOLATE in dictionaries:
- verb - place or set apart
- verb - obtain in pure form
- verb - set apart from others
- verb - separate (experiences) from the emotions relating to them
- To set apart or cut off from others.
- To place in quarantine.
- To separate (a substance) out of a combined mixture.
- To render free of external influence; insulate.
- To separate (a pure strain) from a mixed bacterial or fungal culture.
- verb - to set apart from others
There are 7 letters in ISOLATE: A E I L O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ISOLATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ISOLATE plus a wildcard: ISOLATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ISOLATE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ISOLATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.