Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OSTIOLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does OSTIOLE exist?
Definitions of OSTIOLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a small pore especially one in the reproductive bodies of certain algae and fungi through which spores pass
- A small opening or pore, as of a fruiting body.
- adj - a small bodily opening [n -S] : OSTIOLAR
There are 7 letters in OSTIOLE: E I L O O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OSTIOLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OSTIOLE plus a wildcard: OSTIOLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OSTIOLE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OSTIOLE
- Amazon.com Pinhole Glasses with ostiole Lens Health & Personal Care
- Structure histologique dun Porifera de type asconode vue en coupe
- in central males only ostiole and parasitoid figpollination begins ...
- host surface. b c d Squash mount of ascomata. Note central ostiole ...
- Diagram of a perithecium. The ascospores (green) are in 8 pairs in ...
- amphi des carabins - Blabla Mdecine - Blabla 15-18 ans sur ...
- ostioles and perithecial dots on bark surface (c in 3% KOH). d ostiole ...
- Atlas de Biologie vgtale BCPST 1re et 2e annes
- Acrotylus australis J. Agardh 1849 86 1851 192 1876 540 1879 pl ...
- Image of Otidea alutacea from Christian Gottfried Daniel Nees von ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.