Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OSTIOLES
In which Scrabble dictionary does OSTIOLES exist?
Definitions of OSTIOLES in dictionaries:
- noun - a small pore especially one in the reproductive bodies of certain algae and fungi through which spores pass
- adj - a small bodily opening [n -S] : OSTIOLAR
There are 8 letters in OSTIOLES: E I L O O S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OSTIOLES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OSTIOLES plus a wildcard: OSTIOLES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OSTIOLES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OSTIOLES
- PlantNET - Marine Algae - Cystocarps
- Order Dothideales
- Pathogen and disease characteristics
- Figure 4. This side view of gem-studded puffball shows the
- On Ash ( Fraxinus excelsior ) Ballygrant Islay May 2011 BLS ...
- Socit Mycologique du Nord de la France - Les champignons de France ...
- Archive Larousse Grande Encyclopdie Larousse - Clentrs ...
- Photo 1 Cordyceps militaris Cordyceps militaire au garde--vous ...
- Copyright (C) by SugarTeam. All Rights Reserved.
- DORIS - FFESSM - Biologie et plonge - Faune et flore sous-marines et ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.