Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GALEAS
In which Scrabble dictionary does GALEAS exist?
Definitions of GALEAS in dictionaries:
- noun - an organ shaped like a helmet
- adj - a helmet-shaped anatomical part [n -LEAE or -LEAS] : GALEATE, GALEATED
There are 6 letters in GALEAS: A A E G L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GALEAS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GALEAS plus a wildcard: GALEAS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GALEAS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GALEAS
- Ship models for sale
- Me and Teru on our last day out. True story.
- Last ned NY Veiledning i Btpuss - HER
- wizardmon. by Leen-galeas on deviantART
- 2011-02-20131919.jpg picture by izzy_galeas - Photobucket
- Durza painting by Leen-galeas on deviantART
- Anakin painting by Leen-galeas on deviantART
- how to train your dragon by Leen-galeas on deviantART
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.