Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SCALAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCALAGE exist?
Definitions of SCALAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - estimation of the amount of lumber in a log
- noun - the act of scaling in weight or quantity or dimension
- An assessed percentage of the total price or measured amount of goods being shipped or stored, used to figure a deduction from the price or amount to reflect normal shrinkage or depletion of the goods.
- The estimated amount of lumber in logs being scaled.
- n - a percentage deduction to compensate for shrinkage
There are 7 letters in SCALAGE: A A C E G L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCALAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCALAGE plus a wildcard: SCALAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCALAGE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SCALAGE
- Whats your deadbolt made of indylocksmith
- Scale Weight scalage for Pet Animal Poulty for Farm Use Veteriary Use ...
- Regalos Originales y Divertidos - Bscula Digital para Equipajes
- 80th running of the Le Mans 24 Hours - 1617 June 2012 - Page 245 ...
- kendra108 were legagnueux meritor vanguardia scalage gaieties ...
- Only a biologist will call them cute but I AM a biologist)
- Some yarn wrapped on the handle added to the ceremonial aesthetic.
- RA Angelo Donorio
- The Flagship store experience needed to be scalage to deliver a high ...
- PS2 motobike raceing - NoGripRacing Forums
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.