Scrabble word: SCALAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCALAGE exist?
Definitions of SCALAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - estimation of the amount of lumber in a log
- noun - the act of scaling in weight or quantity or dimension
- An assessed percentage of the total price or measured amount of goods being shipped or stored, used to figure a deduction from the price or amount to reflect normal shrinkage or depletion of the goods.
- The estimated amount of lumber in logs being scaled.
- noun - a percentage deduction to compensate for shrinkage