Scrabble word: PROTAGONIST
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROTAGONIST exist?
Definitions of PROTAGONIST in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who backs a politician or a team etc.
- noun - the principal character in a work of fiction
- The main character in a drama or other literary work.
- In ancient Greek drama, the first actor to engage in dialogue with the chorus, in later dramas playing the main character and some minor characters as well.
- A leading or principal figure.
- The leader of a cause; a champion.
- A proponent; an advocate.
There are 11 letters in PROTAGONIST: A G I N O O P R S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROTAGONIST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROTAGONIST plus a wildcard: PROTAGONIST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROTAGONIST
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROTAGONIST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.