Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GOALIES
In which Scrabble dictionary does GOALIES exist?
Definitions of GOALIES in dictionaries:
- noun - the soccer or hockey player assigned to protect the goal
- noun - the defensive position on an ice hockey or soccer or lacrosse team who stands in front of the goal and tries to prevent opposing players from scoring
- n - a player who defends against goals
There are 7 letters in GOALIES: A E G I L O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GOALIES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GOALIES plus a wildcard: GOALIES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GOALIES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GOALIES
- Yes that old Terry Sawchuk mask was haunting he looked ghostly.
- Montral Canadiens goaltending history Stphane Fiset
- Heavy Duty Ultra Synthetic Ice All Star System Home Goalie Training ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.