Scrabble word: STOOGE
Is STOOGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STOOGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person of unquestioning obedience
- noun - a victim of ridicule or pranks
- verb - cruise in slow or routine flights
- verb - act as the stooge
- verb - act as a stooge, in a compliant or subordinate manner
- The straight man to a comedian.
- One who allows oneself to be used for another’s profit or advantage; a puppet.
- A stool pigeon.
- verb - to act as a comedian's straight man
There are 6 letters in STOOGE: E G O O S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STOOGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of STOOGE, to go: STOOGE?
Rearrange the letters in STOOGE and see some winning combinations
Images for STOOGE
Lookup in Wiki for STOOGE
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.