Scrabble word: STOOGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does STOOGE exist?
Definitions of STOOGE in dictionaries:
- noun - a person of unquestioning obedience
- noun - a victim of ridicule or pranks
- verb - cruise in slow or routine flights
- verb - act as the stooge
- verb - act as a stooge, in a compliant or subordinate manner
- The straight man to a comedian.
- One who allows oneself to be used for another’s profit or advantage; a puppet.
- A stool pigeon.
- verb - to act as a comedian's straight man