Scrabble word: STOOGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does STOOGE exist?
Definitions of STOOGE in dictionaries:
- noun - a person of unquestioning obedience
- noun - a victim of ridicule or pranks
- verb - cruise in slow or routine flights
- verb - act as the stooge
- verb - act as a stooge, in a compliant or subordinate manner
- The straight man to a comedian.
- One who allows oneself to be used for another’s profit or advantage; a puppet.
- A stool pigeon.
- verb - to act as a comedian's straight man
There are 6 letters in STOOGE: E G O O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STOOGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STOOGE plus a wildcard: STOOGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STOOGE
Images for STOOGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.