Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GOOSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GOOSE exist?
Definitions of GOOSE in dictionaries:
- noun - web-footed long-necked typically gregarious migratory aquatic birds usually larger and less aquatic than ducks
- noun - a man who is a stupid incompetent fool
- noun - flesh of a goose (domestic or wild)
- verb - pinch in the buttocks
- verb - prod into action
- verb - give a spurt of fuel to
- Any of various wild or domesticated water birds of the family Anatidae, and especially of the genera Anser and Branta, characteristically having a shorter neck than that of a swan and a shorter, more pointed bill than that of a duck.
- The female of such a bird.
- The flesh of such a bird used as food.
- A silly person.
- A poke, prod, or pinch between or on the buttocks.
- To poke, prod, or pinch (a person) between or on the buttocks.
- To move to action, spur: “The pilot goosed his craft, powering away” (Nicholas Proffitt).
- noun - a swimming bird
- verb - to poke between the buttocks
There are 5 letters in GOOSE: E G O O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GOOSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GOOSE plus a wildcard: GOOSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GOOSE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GOOSE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.