Scrabble word: GOOSES
In which Scrabble dictionary does GOOSES exist?
Definitions of GOOSES in dictionaries:
- noun - web-footed long-necked typically gregarious migratory aquatic birds usually larger and less aquatic than ducks
- noun - a man who is a stupid incompetent fool
- noun - flesh of a goose (domestic or wild)
- verb - pinch in the buttocks
- verb - prod into action
- verb - give a spurt of fuel to
- noun - a swimming bird
- verb - to poke between the buttocks
There are 6 letters in GOOSES: E G O O S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GOOSES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GOOSES plus a wildcard: GOOSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GOOSES
Images for GOOSES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.