Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GOOSES
In which Scrabble dictionary does GOOSES exist?
Definitions of GOOSES in dictionaries:
- noun - web-footed long-necked typically gregarious migratory aquatic birds usually larger and less aquatic than ducks
- noun - a man who is a stupid incompetent fool
- noun - flesh of a goose (domestic or wild)
- verb - pinch in the buttocks
- verb - prod into action
- verb - give a spurt of fuel to
- n - a swimming bird
- v - to poke between the buttocks
There are 6 letters in GOOSES: E G O O S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GOOSES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GOOSES plus a wildcard: GOOSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GOOSES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GOOSES
- Fichier200606 - Oies gooses.JPG - Wikipdia
- Two gooses Standing - copyright 2007 by J R Compton. All Rights ...
- Filegooses 2005.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- gooses be slipping on the ice The Lolbrary - New Funny Random ...
- gooses Photo by Photographer Levent Dincman - photo.net
- TrekNature gooses Photo
- gooses Royalty Free Stock Images - Image 26917099
- gooses Out Standing in a Field - Copyright 2009 by J R Compton. All ...
- gooses Flickr - Photo Sharing