Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GLOTTIS
In which Scrabble dictionary does GLOTTIS exist?
Definitions of GLOTTIS in dictionaries:
- noun - the vocal apparatus of the larynx
- The opening between the vocal cords at the upper part of the larynx.
- The vocal apparatus of the larynx.
- adj - the opening between the vocal cords [n -TISES or -TIDES] : GLOTTAL, GLOTTIC
There are 7 letters in GLOTTIS: G I L O S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GLOTTIS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GLOTTIS plus a wildcard: GLOTTIS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GLOTTIS
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GLOTTIS
- glottis. Causes symptoms treatment glottis
- The structures pulling the rear of the glottis apart and together are ...
- of the larynx drawing shows the epiglottis supraglottisglottis ...
- ... main parts of the larynxthe supraglottisglottis and subglottis
- Open the default .htm file to view this Web presentation.
- ... glottal stop is made by the group of vocal folds known as the glottis
- source Mancuso Anthony et al. Head and Neck Radiology A Teaching ...
- Descending Colon
- Head and Neck Cancer Images and Anatomy
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.