Scrabble word: SLOTTING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLOTTING exist?
Definitions of SLOTTING in dictionaries:
- noun - a position in a grammatical linguistic construction in which a variety of alternative units are interchangeable
- noun - a small slit (as for inserting a coin or depositing mail)
- noun - a time assigned on a schedule or agenda
- noun - a position in a hierarchy or organization
- noun - the trail of an animal (especially a deer)
- noun - (computer) a socket in a microcomputer that will accept a plug-in circuit board
- noun - a slot machine that is used for gambling
- verb - to cut a long, narrow opening in
There are 8 letters in SLOTTING: G I L N O S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLOTTING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLOTTING plus a wildcard: SLOTTING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLOTTING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SLOTTING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.