Scrabble word: PARTITA
Is PARTITA valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PARTITA in dictionaries:
- noun - one of the variations contained in a partita
- noun - (music) an instrumental suite common in the 18th century
- An instrumental piece composed of a series of variations, as a suite.
- One of the variations contained in such a piece.
- noun - a set of related instrumental pieces
There are 7 letters in PARTITA: A A I P R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PARTITA
Click to search all anagrams of PARTITA plus a wildcard: PARTITA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PARTITA
Images for PARTITA
Lookup in Wiki for PARTITA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.