Scrabble word: TOLERANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does TOLERANT exist?
Definitions of TOLERANT in dictionaries:
- adj - showing respect for the rights or opinions or practices of others
- adj - tolerant and forgiving under provocation
- adj - showing or characterized by broad-mindedness
- adj - able to tolerate environmental conditions or physiological stress
- adj - showing the capacity for endurance
- Inclined to tolerate the beliefs, practices, or traits of others; forbearing.
- Able to withstand or endure an adverse environmental condition: plants tolerant of extreme heat.
- adj - inclined to tolerate