Scrabble word: SALTATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does SALTATION exist?
Definitions of SALTATION in dictionaries:
- noun - (geology) the leaping movement of sand or soil particles as they are transported in a fluid medium over an uneven surface
- noun - (genetics) a mutation that drastically changes the phenotype of an organism or species
- noun - an abrupt transition
- noun - taking a series of rhythmical steps (and movements) in time to music
- noun - a light, self-propelled movement upwards or forwards
- The act of leaping, jumping, or dancing.
- Discontinuous movement, transition, or development; advancement by leaps.
- A single mutation that drastically alters the phenotype.
There are 9 letters in SALTATION: A A I L N O S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SALTATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SALTATION plus a wildcard: SALTATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SALTATION
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words