Scrabble word: SALUTATION
Is SALUTATION valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SALUTATION in dictionaries:
- noun - an act of honor or courteous recognition
- noun - (usually plural) an acknowledgment or expression of good will (especially on meeting)
- noun - word of greeting used to begin a letter
- A polite expression of greeting or goodwill.
- A gesture of greeting, such as a bow or kiss.
- A word or phrase of greeting used to begin a letter.
There are 10 letters in SALUTATION: A A I L N O S T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SALUTATION
Click to search all anagrams of SALUTATION plus a wildcard: SALUTATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SALUTATION
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SALUTATION
Lookup in Wiki for SALUTATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.