Scrabble word: SALTATIONS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SALTATIONS exist?
Definitions of SALTATIONS in dictionaries:
- noun - (geology) the leaping movement of sand or soil particles as they are transported in a fluid medium over an uneven surface
- noun - (genetics) a mutation that drastically changes the phenotype of an organism or species
- noun - an abrupt transition
- noun - taking a series of rhythmical steps (and movements) in time to music
- noun - a light, self-propelled movement upwards or forwards
There are 10 letters in SALTATIONS: A A I L N O S S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SALTATIONS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SALTATIONS plus a wildcard: SALTATIONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SALTATIONS
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SALTATIONS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.