Scrabble word: TORTOISE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TORTOISE exist?
Definitions of TORTOISE in dictionaries:
- noun - usually herbivorous land turtles having clawed elephant-like limbs
- Any of various terrestrial turtles, especially one of the family Testudinidae, characteristically having thick clublike hind limbs and a high, rounded carapace.
- A terrestrial or freshwater chelonian.
- One that moves slowly; a laggard.
- noun - any of an order of reptiles having the body enclosed in a bony shell