Scrabble word: TORTOISE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TORTOISE exist?
Definitions of TORTOISE in dictionaries:
- noun - usually herbivorous land turtles having clawed elephant-like limbs
- Any of various terrestrial turtles, especially one of the family Testudinidae, characteristically having thick clublike hind limbs and a high, rounded carapace.
- A terrestrial or freshwater chelonian.
- One that moves slowly; a laggard.
- noun - any of an order of reptiles having the body enclosed in a bony shell
There are 8 letters in TORTOISE: E I O O R S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TORTOISE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TORTOISE plus a wildcard: TORTOISE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TORTOISE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TORTOISE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.