Scrabble word: ARSENAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does ARSENAL exist?
Definitions of ARSENAL in dictionaries:
- noun - all the weapons and equipment that a country has
- noun - a military structure where arms and ammunition and other military equipment are stored and training is given in the use of arms
- noun - a place where arms are manufactured
- A governmental establishment for the storing, development, manufacturing, testing, or repairing of arms, ammunition, and other war materiel.
- A stock of weapons.
- A store or supply: an arsenal of retorts.
- noun - a collection or supply of weapons
There are 7 letters in ARSENAL: A A E L N R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ARSENAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ARSENAL plus a wildcard: ARSENAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ARSENAL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ARSENAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.