Scrabble word: PETTING
In which Scrabble dictionary does PETTING exist?
Definitions of PETTING in dictionaries:
- noun - affectionate play (or foreplay without contact with the genital organs)
- verb - stroke or caress gently
- verb - stroke or caress in an erotic manner, as during lovemaking
- The act or practice of amorously embracing, kissing, and caressing one’s partner.
- noun - amorous caressing and kissing
There are 7 letters in PETTING: E G I N P T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PETTING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PETTING plus a wildcard: PETTING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PETTING
Images for PETTING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.