Scrabble word: PETTING
In which Scrabble dictionary does PETTING exist?
Definitions of PETTING in dictionaries:
- noun - affectionate play (or foreplay without contact with the genital organs)
- noun - a domesticated animal kept for companionship or amusement
- noun - a special loved one
- noun - a fit of petulance or sulkiness (especially at what is felt to be a slight)
- noun - using a computerized radiographic technique to examine the metabolic activity in various tissues (especially in the brain)
- The act or practice of amorously embracing, kissing, and caressing one’s partner.
- noun - amorous caressing and kissing