Scrabble word: TEMPTING
In which Scrabble dictionary does TEMPTING exist?
Definitions of TEMPTING in dictionaries:
- verb - dispose or incline or entice to
- verb - provoke someone to do something through (often false or exaggerated) promises or persuasion
- verb - give rise to a desire by being attractive or inviting
- verb - induce into action by using one's charm
- verb - try to seduce
- verb - try presumptuously
- adj - highly attractive and able to arouse hope or desire
- adj - very pleasantly inviting
- Having strong appeal; enticing: a tempting repast.
- verb - to entice to commit an unwise or immoral act