Scrabble word: SEPARATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEPARATION exist?
Definitions of SEPARATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of lacking unity
- noun - coming apart
- noun - the distance between things
- noun - sorting one thing from others
- noun - the social act of separating or parting company
- noun - the space where a division or parting occurs
- noun - the termination of employment (by resignation or dismissal)
- noun - (law) the cessation of cohabitation of man and wife (either by mutual agreement or under a court order)
- noun - the act of dividing or disconnecting
- The act or process of separating.
- The condition of being separated.
- The place at which a division or parting occurs.
- An interval or a space that separates; a gap.
- An agreement or a court decree terminating a spousal relationship.
- Discharge, as from employment or military service.
There are 10 letters in SEPARATION: A A E I N O P R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SEPARATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SEPARATION plus a wildcard: SEPARATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SEPARATION
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SEPARATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.