Scrabble word: ALTERATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does ALTERATION exist?
Definitions of ALTERATION in dictionaries:
- noun - an event that occurs when something passes from one state or phase to another
- noun - the act of making something different (as e.g. the size of a garment)
- noun - the act of revising or altering (involving reconsideration and modification)
- The act or procedure of altering.
- The condition resulting from altering; modification.
There are 10 letters in ALTERATION: A A E I L N O R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ALTERATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ALTERATION plus a wildcard: ALTERATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ALTERATION
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ALTERATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.