Scrabble word: TRANSLATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRANSLATE exist?
Definitions of TRANSLATE in dictionaries:
- verb - restate (words) from one language into another language
- verb - change from one form or medium into another
- verb - make sense of a language
- verb - bring to a certain spiritual state
- verb - change the position of (figures or bodies) in space without rotation
- verb - be equivalent in effect
- verb - be translatable, or be translatable in a certain way
- verb - subject to movement in which every part of the body moves parallel to and the same distance as every other point on the body
- verb - express, as in simple and less technical language
- verb - determine the amino-acid sequence of a protein during its synthesis by using information on the messenger RNA
- To render in another language.
- To put into simpler terms; explain or interpret.
- To express in different words; paraphrase.
- To change from one form, function, or state to another; convert or transform: translate ideas into reality.
- To express in another medium.
- To transfer from one place or condition to another.
- To forward or retransmit (a telegraphic message).
- To transfer (a bishop) to another see.
- To convey to heaven without death.
- To subject (a body) to translation.
- To subject (messenger RNA) to translation.
- To enrapture.
- To make a translation.
- To work as a translator.
- To admit of translation.
- To be changed or transformed in effect.
There are 9 letters in TRANSLATE: A A E L N R S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRANSLATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRANSLATE plus a wildcard: TRANSLATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRANSLATE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRANSLATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.