Scrabble word: PATRONAGES
In which Scrabble dictionary does PATRONAGES exist?
Definitions of PATRONAGES in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of providing approval and support
- noun - customers collectively
- noun - a communication that indicates lack of respect by patronizing the recipient
- noun - (politics) granting favors or giving contracts or making appointments to office in return for political support
- noun - the business given to a commercial establishment by its customers
- verb - support by being a patron of
- verb - be a regular customer or client of
There are 10 letters in PATRONAGES: A A E G N O P R S T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PATRONAGES plus a wildcard: PATRONAGES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PATRONAGES
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PATRONAGES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.