Scrabble word: PATRONAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PATRONAGE exist?
Definitions of PATRONAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of providing approval and support
- noun - customers collectively
- noun - a communication that indicates lack of respect by patronizing the recipient
- noun - (politics) granting favors or giving contracts or making appointments to office in return for political support
- noun - the business given to a commercial establishment by its customers
- verb - support by being a patron of
- verb - be a regular customer or client of
- Support, encouragement, or championship, as of a person, an institution, an event, or a cause, from a patron.
- Support or encouragement proffered in a condescending manner: It seems our little establishment has finally been deemed worthy of the bank’s patronage.
- The trade given to a commercial establishment by its customers: Shopkeepers thanked Christmas shoppers for their patronage.
- Customers or patrons considered as a group; clientele: The grand old hotel has a loyal but demanding patronage.
- The power to distribute or appoint people to governmental or political positions.
- The act of distributing or appointing people to such positions.
- The positions so distributed or filled.
- The right to grant an ecclesiastical benefice to a member of the clergy.
There are 9 letters in PATRONAGE: A A E G N O P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PATRONAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PATRONAGE plus a wildcard: PATRONAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PATRONAGE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PATRONAGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.