Scrabble word: PREDESTINATION
Is PREDESTINATION valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PREDESTINATION in dictionaries:
- noun - previous determination as if by destiny or fate
- noun - (theology) being determined in advance
- The act of predestining or the condition of being predestined.
- The doctrine that God has foreordained all things, especially that God has elected certain souls to eternal salvation.
- The divine decree foreordaining all souls to either salvation or damnation.
- The act of God foreordaining all things gone before and to come.
- Destiny; fate.
There are 14 letters in PREDESTINATION: A D E E I I N N O P R S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PREDESTINATION
Click to search all anagrams of PREDESTINATION plus a wildcard: PREDESTINATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PREDESTINATION
14 letter words
12 letter words
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PREDESTINATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.