Scrabble word: PREDESTINATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does PREDESTINATION exist?
Definitions of PREDESTINATION in dictionaries:
- noun - previous determination as if by destiny or fate
- noun - (theology) being determined in advance
- The act of predestining or the condition of being predestined.
- The doctrine that God has foreordained all things, especially that God has elected certain souls to eternal salvation.
- The divine decree foreordaining all souls to either salvation or damnation.
- The act of God foreordaining all things gone before and to come.
- Destiny; fate.