Scrabble word: PENETRATION
Is PENETRATION valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PENETRATION in dictionaries:
- noun - an attack that penetrates into enemy territory
- noun - clear or deep perception of a situation
- noun - the act of entering into or through something
- noun - the ability to make way into or through something
- noun - the depth to which something penetrates (especially the depth reached by a projectile that hits a target)
- noun - the act (by a man) of inserting his penis into the vagina of a woman
- The act of entering a country or an organization so as to establish influence or gain information: “If the policy is accepted that the Soviet Union has a right to penetrate her immediate neighbors for security, penetration of the next immediate neighbors becomes... equally logical” (W.
- An attack that penetrates enemy territory or a military front.
- Insertion of the penis into the vagina or anus.
- The power or ability to penetrate.
- The depth reached by a projectile after hitting its target.
- The degree to which a commodity, for example, is sold or recognized in a particular market.
- The extent of influence that one culture or nation has on another.
- The capacity or action of understanding; insight.
There are 11 letters in PENETRATION: A E E I N N O P R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PENETRATION
Click to search all anagrams of PENETRATION plus a wildcard: PENETRATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PENETRATION
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PENETRATION
Lookup in Wiki for PENETRATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.