Scrabble word: RETENTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does RETENTION exist?
Definitions of RETENTION in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of retaining something
- noun - the power of retaining and recalling past experience
- noun - the power of retaining liquid
- The act of retaining.
- The condition of being retained.
- Capacity or power of retaining.
- An ability to recall or recognize what has been learned or experienced; memory.
- Something retained.
- Involuntary withholding of wastes or secretions that are normally eliminated.