Scrabble word: PANNIER
In which Scrabble dictionary does PANNIER exist?
Definitions of PANNIER in dictionaries:
- noun - either of a pair of bags or boxes hung over the rear wheel of a vehicle (as a bicycle)
- noun - a large basket (usually one of a pair) carried by a beast of burden or on by a person
- noun - set of small hoops used to add fullness over the hips
- One of a pair of baskets carried on the shoulders of a person or on either side of a pack animal.
- A basket carried on a person’s back.
- A basket or pack, usually one of a pair, that fastens to the rack of a bicycle and hangs over the side of one of the wheels.
- A framework of wire, bone, or other material formerly used to expand a woman’s skirt at the hips.
- A skirt or an overskirt puffed out at the hips.
- noun - a large basket
There are 7 letters in PANNIER: A E I N N P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PANNIER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PANNIER plus a wildcard: PANNIER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PANNIER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PANNIER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.