Is PANNIER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PANNIER in various dictionaries:
- noun - either of a pair of bags or boxes hung over the rear wheel of a vehicle (as a bicycle)
- noun - a large basket (usually one of a pair) carried by a beast of burden or on by a person
- noun - set of small hoops used to add fullness over the hips
- One of a pair of baskets carried on the shoulders of a person or on either side of a pack animal.
- A basket carried on a person’s back.
- A basket or pack, usually one of a pair, that fastens to the rack of a bicycle and hangs over the side of one of the wheels.
- A framework of wire, bone, or other material formerly used to expand a woman’s skirt at the hips.
- A skirt or an overskirt puffed out at the hips.
- noun - a large basket
There are 7 letters in PANNIER: A E I N N P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PANNIER
To search all scrabble anagrams of PANNIER, to go: PANNIER?
Rearrange the letters in PANNIER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of PANNIER
6 letters out of PANNIER
5 letters out of PANNIER
4 letters out of PANNIER
3 letters out of PANNIER
2 letters out of PANNIER
Contextual use of PANNIER
What's nearby PANNIER
Lookup in Wiki for PANNIER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PANNIER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PANNIER"