Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PENITENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does PENITENT exist?
Definitions of PENITENT in dictionaries:
- noun - (Roman Catholic Church) a person who repents for wrongdoing (a Roman Catholic may be admitted to penance under the direction of a confessor)
- adj - feeling or expressing remorse for misdeeds
- One who is penitent.
- A person performing penance under the direction of a confessor.
- n - a person who repents his sins
There are 8 letters in PENITENT: E E I N N P T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PENITENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PENITENT plus a wildcard: PENITENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PENITENT
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PENITENT
- penitent Mary Magdalen (St. Mary Magdalen)
- penitent St Peter - Jose de Ribera - Drawings Prints and Painting ...
- St. Peter penitent - Guido Reni - WikiPaintings.org
- The penitent Magdalene by Antonio Canova 1796
- FileDomenico Tintoretto - The penitent Magdalene.JPG - Wikimedia ...
- FileArtemisia Gentileschi - The penitent Mary Magdalen - WGA8567.jpg ...
- Bleker Dirck Gerritsz - The penitent Mary Magdalen - Baroque - Oil on ...
- The penitent Magdalen - Philippe-de-Champaigne-0015 - 98.00China oil ...
- The penitent Magdalene. 1638-1643. Oil on canvas 1334x 1022 cm ...
- penitent Mary Magdalene - Guido Reni - WikiPaintings.org