Scrabble word: PRESENTATION
Is PRESENTATION valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PRESENTATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the activity of formally presenting something (as a prize or reward)
- noun - a show or display
- noun - the act of making something publicly available
- noun - the act of presenting a proposal
- noun - a visual representation of something
- noun - formally making a person known to another or to the public
- noun - (obstetrics) position of the fetus in the uterus relative to the birth canal
- The act of presenting.
- The state of being presented.
- A performance, as of a drama.
- Something, such as an award or a gift, that is offered or given.
- Something, such as a lecture or speech, that is set forth for an audience: gave a presentation on drug abuse.
- A formal introduction.
- A social debut.
- The act or right of naming a cleric to a benefice.
- The process of offering for consideration or display.
- The position of the fetus in the uterus at birth with respect to the mouth of the uterus.
There are 12 letters in PRESENTATION: A E E I N N O P R S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRESENTATION
Click to search all anagrams of PRESENTATION plus a wildcard: PRESENTATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRESENTATION
12 letter words
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRESENTATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.