Scrabble word: PRESENTATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRESENTATION exist?
Definitions of PRESENTATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the activity of formally presenting something (as a prize or reward)
- noun - a show or display
- noun - the act of making something publicly available
- noun - the act of presenting a proposal
- noun - a visual representation of something
- noun - formally making a person known to another or to the public
- noun - (obstetrics) position of the fetus in the uterus relative to the birth canal
- The act of presenting.
- The state of being presented.
- A performance, as of a drama.
- Something, such as an award or a gift, that is offered or given.
- Something, such as a lecture or speech, that is set forth for an audience: gave a presentation on drug abuse.
- A formal introduction.
- A social debut.
- The act or right of naming a cleric to a benefice.
- The process of offering for consideration or display.
- The position of the fetus in the uterus at birth with respect to the mouth of the uterus.