Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SAPONIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does SAPONIN exist?
Definitions of SAPONIN in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various plant glucosides that form soapy lathers when mixed and agitated with water
- Any of various plant glucosides that form soapy lathers when mixed and agitated with water, used in detergents, foaming agents, and emulsifiers.
- n - a soapy substance obtained from plants
There are 7 letters in SAPONIN: A I N N O P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SAPONIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SAPONIN plus a wildcard: SAPONIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SAPONIN
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SAPONIN
- saponin Nadjeebs Blog
- About saponin
- chemical structure saponins
- The so-called NEUTRAL saponins are derivatives of STEROIDS with ...
- IMAGE Botanical illustration of the soapbark tree via .
- Bitkisel Ekstraktlar-Item no. Name ratio percentage active ...
- Thnhphn ho hc
- Gambar Struktur Kimia saponin
- saponin triterpenoidtetracyclicc3 nhm chnh dammaran ...
- Horse Chestnut saponins