Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NEONATES
In which Scrabble dictionary does NEONATES exist?
Definitions of NEONATES in dictionaries:
- noun - a baby from birth to four weeks
- adj - a newborn child [n -S] : NEONATAL
There are 8 letters in NEONATES: A E E N N O S T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NEONATES plus a wildcard: NEONATES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NEONATES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NEONATES
- ... in premature neonates and continues to have significant mortality an
- ... enterocolitis in neonates necrotizing enterocolitis in neonates x ray
- RESPIRATORY DISTRESS SYNDROME (RDS)
- Newborn Skin Part I. Common Rashes - January 1 2008 - American ...
- neonatal intensive care unit Dr. Linda Burke-Galloway
- ... comprehensive care to ill and convalescent neonates and infants
- Childrens Hospital now provides therapeutic hypothermia a new ...
- Copyright Nucleus Medical Media Inc.
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.