Scrabble word: ENTERTAIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does ENTERTAIN exist?
Definitions of ENTERTAIN in dictionaries:
- verb - provide entertainment for
- verb - take into consideration, have in view
- verb - maintain (a theory, thoughts, or feelings)
- To hold the attention of with something amusing or diverting.
- To extend hospitality toward: entertain friends at dinner.
- To consider; contemplate: entertain an idea.
- To hold in mind; harbor: entertained few illusions.
- To continue with; maintain.
- To take into one’s service; hire.
- To give admittance to; receive.
- To show hospitality to guests.
- To provide entertainment.
There are 9 letters in ENTERTAIN: A E E I N N R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ENTERTAIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ENTERTAIN plus a wildcard: ENTERTAIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ENTERTAIN
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ENTERTAIN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.