Scrabble word: ENTERTAIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does ENTERTAIN exist?
Definitions of ENTERTAIN in dictionaries:
- verb - provide entertainment for
- verb - take into consideration, have in view
- verb - maintain (a theory, thoughts, or feelings)
- To hold the attention of with something amusing or diverting.
- To extend hospitality toward: entertain friends at dinner.
- To consider; contemplate: entertain an idea.
- To hold in mind; harbor: entertained few illusions.
- To continue with; maintain.
- To take into one’s service; hire.
- To give admittance to; receive.
- To show hospitality to guests.
- To provide entertainment.