Scrabble word: PERSONATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PERSONATE exist?
Definitions of PERSONATE in dictionaries:
- verb - pretend to be someone you are not
- verb - attribute human qualities to something
- To play the role or portray the part of (a character); impersonate.
- To endow with personal qualities; personify.
- To assume the identity of, with intent to deceive.
- Having two lips, with the throat closed by a prominent palate.
There are 9 letters in PERSONATE: A E E N O P R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PERSONATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PERSONATE plus a wildcard: PERSONATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PERSONATE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PERSONATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.