Scrabble word: PARTITION
In which Scrabble dictionary does PARTITION exist?
Definitions of PARTITION in dictionaries:
- noun - a vertical structure that divides or separates (as a wall divides one room from another)
- noun - (computer science) the part of a hard disk that is dedicated to a particular operating system or application and accessed as a single unit
- noun - (anatomy) a structure that separates areas in an organism
- noun - the act of dividing or partitioning
- verb - divide into parts, pieces, or sections
- verb - separate or apportion into sections
- The act or process of dividing something into parts.
- The state of being so divided.
- Something that divides or separates, as a wall dividing one room or cubicle from another.
- A wall, septum, or other separating membrane in an organism.
- A part or section into which something has been divided.
- Division of a country into separate, autonomous nations.
- An expression of a positive integer as a sum of positive integers.
- The decomposition of a set into a family of mutually exclusive sets.
- A location in memory assigned to a program.
- To divide into parts, pieces, or sections.
- To divide or separate by means of a partition: We partitioned off the alcove to make another bedroom.
- To divide (a country) into separate, autonomous nations.
There are 9 letters in PARTITION: A I I N O P R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PARTITION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PARTITION plus a wildcard: PARTITION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PARTITION
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PARTITION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.