Scrabble word: INSPIRE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INSPIRE exist?
Definitions of INSPIRE in dictionaries:
- verb - heighten or intensify
- verb - supply the inspiration for
- verb - serve as the inciting cause of
- verb - spur on or encourage especially by cheers and shouts
- verb - fill with revolutionary ideas
- verb - draw in (air)
- To affect, guide, or arouse by divine influence.
- To fill with enlivening or exalting emotion: hymns that inspire the congregation; an artist who was inspired by Impressionism.
- To stimulate to action; motivate: a sales force that was inspired by the prospect of a bonus.
- To affect or touch: The falling leaves inspired her with sadness.
- To draw forth; elicit or arouse: a teacher who inspired admiration and respect.
- To be the cause or source of; bring about: an invention that inspired many imitations.
- To draw in (air) by inhaling.
- To breathe on.
- To breathe life into.
- To stimulate energies, ideals, or reverence: a leader who inspires by example.
- To inhale.
- verb - to animate the mind or emotions of