Scrabble word: INSPIRE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INSPIRE exist?
Definitions of INSPIRE in dictionaries:
- verb - heighten or intensify
- verb - supply the inspiration for
- verb - serve as the inciting cause of
- verb - spur on or encourage especially by cheers and shouts
- verb - fill with revolutionary ideas
- verb - draw in (air)
- To affect, guide, or arouse by divine influence.
- To fill with enlivening or exalting emotion: hymns that inspire the congregation; an artist who was inspired by Impressionism.
- To stimulate to action; motivate: a sales force that was inspired by the prospect of a bonus.
- To affect or touch: The falling leaves inspired her with sadness.
- To draw forth; elicit or arouse: a teacher who inspired admiration and respect.
- To be the cause or source of; bring about: an invention that inspired many imitations.
- To draw in (air) by inhaling.
- To breathe on.
- To breathe life into.
- To stimulate energies, ideals, or reverence: a leader who inspires by example.
- To inhale.
- verb - to animate the mind or emotions of
There are 7 letters in INSPIRE: E I I N P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INSPIRE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INSPIRE plus a wildcard: INSPIRE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INSPIRE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INSPIRE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.