Scrabble word: PRISTINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRISTINE exist?
Definitions of PRISTINE in dictionaries:
- adj - completely free from dirt or contamination
- adj - immaculately clean and unused
- Remaining in a pure state; uncorrupted by civilization.
- Remaining free from dirt or decay; clean: pristine mountain snow.
- Of, relating to, or typical of the earliest time or condition; primitive or original.
- adj - pertaining to the earliest time or state
There are 8 letters in PRISTINE: E I I N P R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRISTINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRISTINE plus a wildcard: PRISTINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRISTINE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRISTINE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.