Scrabble word: PINSTRIPE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PINSTRIPE exist?
Definitions of PINSTRIPE in dictionaries:
- noun - a suit made from a fabric with very thin stripes
- noun - a fabric with very thin stripes
- noun - a very thin stripe (especially a white stripe on a dark fabric)
- A very thin stripe, especially on a fabric.
- A fabric with very thin stripes, often used for suits.
- Often used to modify another noun: pinstripe suits; pinstripe fabric.
There are 9 letters in PINSTRIPE: E I I N P P R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PINSTRIPE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PINSTRIPE plus a wildcard: PINSTRIPE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PINSTRIPE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PINSTRIPE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.