Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NIPPER
In which Scrabble dictionary does NIPPER exist?
Definitions of NIPPER in dictionaries:
- noun - a young person of either sex
- noun - a grasping structure on the limb of a crustacean or other arthropods
- A tool, such as pliers or pincers, used for squeezing or nipping.
- A pincerlike part, such as the large claw of a crustacean.
- A small boy.
- verb - to squeeze between two edges or surfaces
There are 6 letters in NIPPER: E I N P P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NIPPER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NIPPER plus a wildcard: NIPPER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NIPPER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NIPPER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.