Scrabble word: ORDINATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ORDINATE exist?
Definitions of ORDINATE in dictionaries:
- noun - the value of a coordinate on the vertical axis
- verb - appoint to a clerical posts
- verb - bring (components or parts) into proper or desirable coordination correlation
- Arranged in regular rows, as the spots on the wings of an insect.
- noun - a particular geometric coordinate
There are 8 letters in ORDINATE: A D E I N O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ORDINATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ORDINATE plus a wildcard: ORDINATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ORDINATE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ORDINATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.