Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PINIONED
In which Scrabble dictionary does PINIONED exist?
Definitions of PINIONED in dictionaries:
- verb - bind the arms of
- verb - cut the wings off (of birds)
- adj - (of birds) especially having the flight feathers
- adj - bound fast especially having the arms restrained
- v - to remove or bind the wing feathers of to prevent flight
There are 8 letters in PINIONED: D E I I N N O P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PINIONED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PINIONED plus a wildcard: PINIONED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PINIONED
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PINIONED
- theglassmenagerie - pinioned
- Fig. 143. - Lapwing pinioned.
- White-pinioned Spotted Lomographa bimaculata
- Bang pinioned
- You can see in this image the pinioned right wing on the male
- pinioned woman by Gustav Seitz Flickr - Photo Sharing
- devagar - pinioned
- Full wing spread in a duck. In captive settings pinioning can be done ...
- Six Jakes - Gathering Field Greasy Creek
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.