Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OPINED
In which Scrabble dictionary does OPINED exist?
Definitions of OPINED in dictionaries:
- verb - express one's opinion openly and without fear or hesitation
- verb - expect, believe, or suppose
- v - to hold or state as an opinion
There are 6 letters in OPINED: D E I N O P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OPINED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OPINED plus a wildcard: OPINED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OPINED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OPINED
- opined quotes follow in order of popularity. Be sure to bookmark and ...
- Facade opined by Elegene on deviantART
- Lawsuit opined that actions taken by BP had caused the worst oil spill ...
- Please click on the links below to take a virtual tour of Northen ...
- Discount Laminate Flooring Wood & Hardwood Flooring At Wholesale ...
- Colo de naossano
- ... opined on what Natural Born citizen is and concluding that BHO Jr. is
- In other book news Tor.com in promotion of David Moodys upcoming ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.